- Emma Watson- Telling us that beauty doesn’t have a certain face or a particular look.
2. Melissa McCarthy- Saying that if you stay true to yourself, good things will come your way. The people who appreciate you will naturally gravitate towards you.
3. Anna Hathaway- Reminding us to take breaks from what perfection looks like, how social media portrays us, and instead to consider what can we do that FEELS good.
4. Blake Lively- Reminding us to not settle for less than we deserve, and to not just stay with someone because of loneliness.
5. Barbara Streisand- Taking down the expectation that women’s lives should revolve around men.
6. Mindy Kaling- Reminding us that people are intimidated by successful people, and we shouldn’t take it personally or let someone bring us down.
7. Pink- Talking about the importance of self respect and knowing our self worth.
8. Dolly Parton- Reminding us that when things get tough, don’t turn your heart cold. Just be careful, watch yourself, but don’t let the world make you cold.
9. Miranda Lambert- Because 99% of her songs are great advice for young girls and women.
10. Elle Woods- Because we can’t let one shitty situation or bad relationship define us.